Full-service arbor care, providing South Florida with professional tree services since 1985, we have years of experience in tree trimming & tree removal services.
Tree Removal and Skinning Services in Key Biscayne
Do you have a palm tree on your property that needs to be cut down? With the high tree population in Florida, that is hardly surprising. Then you will need someone to cut that palm tree down for you. Unlike other landscaping and landscape maintenance, palm tree removal should only be attempted by a team of trained professionals.
Every year dozens of people get injured in tree cutting accidents, from minor cuts and bruises to severe injuries or death. According to some sources, palm tree removal is about 20 times more dangerous than the average profession. 20 times! Hiring a reputable palm tree removal company is the only safe way to have palm trees removed from your property.
All safety considerations aside, once you’ve cut the palm tree, what do you do with it? With a professional palm tree removal company all you have to do is pick up the phone, order the service, and a team of professionals will meet you at your house to evaluate the complexity of removing your palm tree, haul it away, and dispose of it in an earth-friendly manner.
Hiring an experienced licensed tree company such as Affordable Tree Service, inc. will insure that the task is performed safely so that you don’t have to worry about accidents or damage to your property. Falling trees can damage your property and your neighbor’s, and the professionals at Affordable Tree Service, Inc. will ensure that the chances of an accident to happen are reduced to a minimum.
Tree Trimming/Pruning in Key Biscayne
Correctly pruning, thinning, and trimming your Key Biscayne trees boosts their appearance, health, and safety. Regardless of the type of property, you need to hire beneficial tree services at least once a year.
It’s essential to be on the safe side than to let branches fall on someone’s property or allow your trees to become sick and frail or spread diseases to neighboring trees. Our team of experts has the expertise and professionalism to correctly thin, trim, and prune all types of trees.
It’s crucial to know the fundamental reasons for pruning trees in Key Biscayne. These include:
- Taking out dead branches.
- Cutting off dying branches.
- Taking out sick branches
- Trimming over-crowded parts.
- Removing loose or hanging branches near roads, power lines or structures
Our Key Biscayne Tree Trimming services include:
- Crown Thinning: Decreases the probability of storm damage and allows sunlight and light penetration.
- Tree Removal: Tree removal is Commonly done when the tree seems hazardous, obstructive, dead, dying, or when construction is involved.
- Reduction: Decreases the probability of storm damage and boosts tolerance of overhead distractions.
- Root Pruning: Roots are the cause of structural damage. Root pruning may also be done before the beginning of excavation or construction or to decrease damage to the tree and halt any structural damage from roots in the future.
- Vista Pruning: a great alternative to taking out a tree for a better view.
- Dead Wood Removal: Reduces the chances of injury and damage to property and cost by decreasing liability and increasing tree wellbeing.
- Canopy Raising: Boosts visibility around trees and creates quicker access to trunk areas.
Stump Grinding/Removal in Key Biscayne
Excellent landscaping practices require Key Biscayne Stump grinding and removal from commercial and residential properties. After cutting down a tree, the stump should be crushed into smaller pieces or sawdust, and the remaining parts removed. You can either replace it with foliage, another tree, shrubs, or flowers.
There are numerous reasons why tree stumps should be ground and taken out. However, before doing so, you must examine for cables, water lines, pipes, or other utilities laid close by.
Yearly Tree Maintenance in Key Biscayne
Whether you are a homeowner or a property manager, properly maintaining the trees on your property is crucial to reducing the risk of accidents from power lines, hurricanes, branches falling, building damage, and other forms of tree-related accidents.
Yearly Tree Maintenance – The easiest way to ensure that the trees on your property are not overgrown or otherwise endangering those around them is to have them periodically maintained by a professional tree company.
With over 30 years of experience maintaining trees all across Key Biscayne, Affordable Tree Service, Inc. has the right expertise to provide you with the high-quality service your trees deserve.
Resources and References: