Our Professional Old Cutler Bay Tree Service
While having trees in your backyard comes with several notable benefits, a large proportion of tree maintenance tasks fall outside the scope of DIY. The reason for this is these tasks often require expert knowledge and specialized equipment to carry out.
Common examples of skill and equipment-intensive tree maintenance tasks include:
- Converting tree lots into timber for renovation or construction projects
- Trimming and pruning of tall trees to enhance their aesthetic appeal
- Tree height reduction when a tree gets too close to power lines
- Cutting down and safely removing diseased trees
- Removal of broken and low-hanging branches
- Tree stump removal grinding
The above tree services, and many others not listed, are why Old Cutler Bay residents need the help of an affordable, professional, reliable, and experienced tree service company.
Fortunately Affordable Tree Service is an established company that offers a wide range of comprehensive tree services including:
- Artistic and corrective pruning
Other tree services keep them healthy and ensure that they thrive and have longer lives. Such services include:
- Storm and wind damage repair
- Corrective pruning
- Treating diseased trees and parts
Additionally, fruit, oak, and palm trees, as well as several other tree types, often need specialized services.
Despite the value of trees in the environment, there are a handful of various reasons why you may need to remove a tree, including:
- If a tree violates zoning laws, view ordinances, subdivision rules, or existent easements
- When a tree dies
- If a tree looks weak and susceptible to felling by storms and hurricanes
- When there is congestion of trees in one place
- When a tree becomes untreatably diseased
When a tree is dead or weak, it becomes an aesthetic liability and a safety hazard. The larger a tree is, the higher its risk of breaking and falling, especially during a storm or hurricane. When a tree falls, it can cause damage to property and injuries to people. Furthermore, dead trees compromise the beauty of the environment and lower the value of a property.
Thinning is the selective removal of trees to reduce congestion. It could be required if your trees are too close to each other. The reasons why you could need to thin your trees are:
- To remove unappealing trees and leave the beautiful and healthy-looking ones
- To increase light penetration, which in turn increases the moisture and nutrient availability in the soil
- To increase resistance to harsh weather
- To reduce the vulnerability of trees to disease and pest infestation
Reasons to Hire Professional Tree Service in Old Cutler Bay
Tree removal and trimming gets more dangerous as the size of the tree grows. The process could cause harm to people and property, especially if an unqualified person does it. Medical facilities in Old Cutler Bay hospitalize numerous people every year for gardening-related injuries, many of which are attributable to tree removal. The best way to handle tree removal is through a professional tree services company.
Trees benefit humans, animals, and the environment immensely, which is why the authorities and the residents of Old Cutler Bay have treasured and protected their trees for decades. However, for trees to remain an asset, there is a need to trim them regularly.
Trimming services may include:
- Root Pruning
- Dead wood removal
- Crown thinning
- Vista pruning
- Canopy raising
Some of these tree trimming services brace the trees to withstand harsh weather, while others are for aesthetic and treatment reasons.
Pruning trees allows improved aeration and light penetration. Furthermore, when you prune trees, they’re better able to feed the few branches.
Tree pruning services that strengthen the tree are especially critical in Old Cutler Bay, considering the hurricanes that have hit the city and state within the last few decades. However, when a tree or branch doesn’t survive disease or harsh weather, you need to remove it.
Broken, rotting, or dead branches and trees are likely to harbor insects and fungi, which compromise the health of the rest of the tree. Such branches can also fall and injure someone or destroy property. When a branch or tree is no longer alive and healthy, it needs to be cut down. Another reason for tree branch removal is when they are growing toward powerlines, houses, and other places you don’t want a branch growing.
Trimming services allows you to improve the appearance of your trees and the surrounding environment. You can even trim and shape trees into lovely layouts that complement the lawns in which they stand.
For a gorgeous lawn and a safe estate, you need to secure regular trimming and pruning services in Old Cutler Bay. Affordable Tree Service provides the best tree pruning and trimming services in the city.
Stump Removal and Stump Grinding in Old Cutler Bay
You may need stump grinding and removal services in Old Cutler Bay for any of the following reasons:
- Stumps may compromise the monetary value of your property since developers prefer clear land for construction and other purposes.
- Although you may treat a stump with weed-killing substances, new shoots can still grow and be a headache to deal with.
- Roots of the stumps can present problems when digging borders and planting new trees
- Stumps in the lawn pose a trip hazard to everyone in your household.
- Stumps are susceptible to diseases such as honey fungus, which may affect other plants and grass in your lawn.
- Stumps reduce the aesthetic value of yards, making them appear crude and neglected.
References and Resources